Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Blueberry Hill Preserves’ or ‘BHP’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is Blueberry Hill Preserves, Weirside, The Dell, Bardsey, West Yorkshire, LS17 9DL. Blueberry Hill Preserves is a legal Partnership between Rob and Lynn Clayton. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Any information you provide to the website as a result of completing forms or any other data collection device is given freely. Such information will not be made available to third parties without your permission. By submitting any such details you are giving us permission to contact you in the future by whatever contact means you provide.
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy or suitability of the information or resources contained in this website. You acknowledge that such information and resources may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or resources available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- The information is provided by BHP and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about it’s accuracy or suitability. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Every effort is made to ensure continuous availability of the website. However, BHP takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues or commercial circumstances.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to BHP, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website or any information or resources contained therein may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any external linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to English Law.
Rev 1.2 Last Revised: 18/5/2015